1. Use of Site
2. Warranty & Non-Accredited Disclaimer
All information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between College to Congress and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. College to Congress may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, College to Congress makes no guarantees of any kind. The website may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources, both internal and external to College to Congress. College to Congress does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall College to Congress be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
In this regard you understand that:
- All courses offered by College to Congress via the C2C-U program are meant for informational purposes only. None of the courses have been accredited by any private or post-secondary accreditation institute. The courses offered by College to Congress DO NOT meet the requirements of any other Accreditation authority, whether regional or national, of any state or country. College to Congress has not applied for any accreditation that would be recognized by the Department of Education of any state or country, nor would it qualify for such accreditation due to its non-traditional nature.
- You agree that no certificate or item offered or sold on this website is intended to duplicate or resemble that of any items issued by a state or governmental agency or any other academic institution.
- You represent and warrant that every item purchased or obtained from this we site will be used in a lawful manner.
3. Trademark and Copyright
Any brands, trademarks, and service marks related to College to Congress or C2C University are marks of College to Congress. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. College to Congress has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
College to Congress strives to make C2C University and content accessible to all individuals, including by making the site compatible with assistive technologies such as screen readers. College to Congress uses a content management system to assist in providing an accessible site. If you are having difficulty viewing this site or the format of any material on this site interferes with your ability to access information with the use of assistive technology, please contact email@example.com.
To enable us to effectively respond to your concern, please include a detailed summary of the problem and the URL or web address of the material which you are attempting to access, in your email.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event will College to Congress, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. Applicable Law
8. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of January 1, 2020 and are subject to change without notice by College to Congress at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.